Shipping & Returns
Torrent™ Suppressors / Tactical Arms of Texas LLC is licensed to transfer/sell suppressors, firearms and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws. MADE IN THE USA in the Great State of Texas
In order to purchase Firearms or NFA items online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns and NFA (suppressor) items. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
- YOU MUST Verify that the product you wish to purchase from “DEALER/RETAILER” meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.
- Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 281.750.6956 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find a local FFL (suppressor sales require a FFL with a Class 3 or SOT approval) that will accept the transfer of the suppressor or firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and SOT and will help you with your transaction.
- You can use the search function on the link below to view the list of FFL holders that are currently on file (we do not endorse or suggest the use of any FFL listed here).
- Please make sure you write your name and order number or date of order on any correspondence you send us.
- If you choose a FFL not on the above-mentioned link, have them e-mail, or mail a file copy of their FFL and SOT to us at email@example.com
- Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm or suppressor from “RETAILER” This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder.
- Once your FFL holder receives your firearm or suppressor; you will need to pick it up.
END USER: ALL SALES ARE FINAL End user may return for manufacturer’s warranty direct to Torrent ™ Suppressors, end user must call 281.750.6956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain an RMA Number and a Torrent ™ Suppressor Warranty claim form this will not be given verbally but will be emailed. All returns must have a tracking number and be sent with authorized signature required. Send to Torrent ™ Suppressors staff at below address. It would be advisable to insure your return we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
All DEALER/RETAILERS must electronic file Form 3 back to Manufacturer for return.
ALL DELAER RETURNS MUST BE IN UNOPENED UNFIRED CONDITION Only dealer may return for non-warranty.
Dealer returns, for manufacturer’s warranty must call 281.750.6956 or email email@example.com and obtain an RMA Number and a Torrent ™ Suppressor Warranty claim form this will not be given verbally but will be emailed. All returns must have a tracking number and be sent with authorized signature required. To Torrent ™ Suppressors staff at below address. It would be advisable to insure your return we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Torrent ™ Suppressors / Tactical Arms of Texas LLC
12999 Murphy Rd.
Stafford, TX 77477
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should the suppressor require repair or modification, the owner should contact Torrent™ Suppressors / Tactical Arms of Texas LLC either in writing or by telephone. Many problems can be handled without having to return the product. If it is determined that the product needs to be returned for repair or modification, contact Torrent™ Suppressors / Tactical Arms of Texas LLC customer service 281.750.6956 to obtain an RMA number and a Torrent ™ Suppressor Warranty claim form.
DO NOT RETURN the suppressor to Torrent™ Suppressors / Tactical Arms of Texas LLC until you have contacted customer service.
If repairs are required due to a defect in manufacturing or materials, there will be no charge for repairs.
Subject to any restrictions set forth herein, Torrent™ Suppressors / Tactical Arms of Texas LLC agrees to replace and/or repair the item purchased. Provided all steps are taken and it is deemed necessary for an unlimited amount of time. This warranty covers repair, service and replacement of damaged product caused by normal use, free of charge, only if performed at a Torrent™ Suppressors / Tactical Arms of Texas LLC facility.
Should a suppressor require repair, the owner must contact Torrent™ Suppressors / Tactical Arms of Texas LLC and make arrangements to return the product. Customer must return damaged product with a legible copy of the approved ATF form 4 and a legible written description of the problem, defect and/or malfunction on the appropriate company provided form. Please include in written description the serial number of the product and the events leading up to the issue, including what ammunition has been used and any host weapons that have been used. This will be on the company provided form and MUST BE COMPLLETED IN FULL OR Warranty is NULL AND VOID.
If Torrent™ Suppressors / Tactical Arms of Texas LLC determines, at its sole and absolute discretion, that a returned suppressor is not covered under this warranty, for any reason, you may purchase a placement product at 30% off the suggested retail price.
***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer’s warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
STATES where restrictions apply:
Firearm Restrictions by State:
California Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
Connecticut No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Maryland Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
Massachusetts No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New Jersey Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New York No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
Washington D.C. No Firearms
Please check your local laws for restrictions BEFORE ordering suppressors and firearms.